Together, we truly are Samsonite Strong. Strength, an innovative spirit and the ability to adapt to the changing world is what makes our brand great. Travel as we know it will evolve through this pandemic, but we are committed to offering solutions for your changing needs. Our purpose for the past 110 years has been to spread the transformational power of travel. That mission is more important now than ever.
THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ONWe are working tirelessly on our plan to reopen our stores and evaluating market-by-market to understand where it’s safe to consider reopening. Our goal is not only to reopen, but to welcome our community back safely. As soon as we feel confident and responsible in doing so in your neighborhood—with the guidance of our local and provincial governments—you’ll hear from us with further details. You can find more details regarding a store near you on our Samsonite store locator page.
In preparation, we continue to work through many initiatives to continue to enhance the in-store experience and safety of our guests including social distancing considerations, increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols and reduced contact during the store experience to ensure that we operate safely. We have health and safety procedures in place for our store teams, and clear guidance for guests on how to shop in our stores.
Samsonite safety measures include:
- Care Stations: Each location has a dedicated space in the store stocked with hand sanitizer, and face masks to promote the safety of our guests.
- Employee Protection: All Samsonite employees will wear a face mask/covering, as required by provincial guidelines, as well as have easy access to hand sanitizer and disinfecting surface cleaner.
- Social Distancing: Floor decals are present at check out and store signage is present to remind shoppers to keep 6’ apart.
- Store Capacity: Samsonite stores will monitor the number of customers shopping in the store to adhere to all reduced capacity guidelines.
- Contactless Payment: Samsonite stores now offer contactless payment with compatible phones and chip cards.
As we work to reopen our stores, we’re committed to standing by you to answer any and all questions. To that extent, you can reach us at:
- Customer Service Team: We will continue to provide you with exceptional service. Our Customer Service team is ready to help with your inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-commerce Website: During this time, Samsonite.ca will remain live and is currently operating without delays. We will keep you informed on Samsonite.ca with any updates.
- Social Media Channels: We will continue to connect with you as quickly and seamlessly as possible through our Social Media channels.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. Please continue to follow provincial and local guidelines to remain safe and healthy.
We look forward to seeing you soon.